Mapping to FRBRoo requires “deconstructing” the original records, discard of the item-centered nature of description and consider the event-centered nature, which means locate, analyse and model explicitly all the implicit information, especially the events which are insinuated behind the intellectual products.
For example, what does the element DC.Creator implies?
1. An Actor, who created something.
2. An Actor Appellation by which to identify the creator
3. An Event, the act of creation
4. A physical or a conceptual thing that was created and is being described by the DC record.
5. An appellation (title etc) by which to identify the described thing.